Your Registration was Successful!
You should receive an email receipt of your purchase and a link to the online meeting room will be sent before the first class starts.
The first class will begin on October 18th, 2017 at 8:00 pm (EST). If you have never used the online platform Zoom before, please login the first night 30 minutes early to set up the program on your computer and make sure everything is running smoothly.
If you have any questions or problems before the first class starts you can email Lisa Palasti at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apart from the six weeks of online classes parent training includes:
- Review of family/child intake questionnaires
- Review of a 1–10 minute video between you and your child
- Two 30 minute 1-1 phone consultations with Certified RDI Program Consultant and Director of Professional Training of Canada, Lisa Palasti
- Online access to the RDI operating system
- Weekly assignments
- Self-paced e-learnings
- Access to an expansive compilation of research supporting RDI
- On line video resources
- Multiple video examples to reflect on and discuss throughout training – because pictures are worth a thousand words
- Readiness for an RDI program and RDA Assessment if families want to further pursue RDI